Armored Enderman is a hostile mob added by the Better Dungeons mod. Although it looks like the Vanilla Enderman, its behavior is similar to the Better Dungeons Walker. An Armored Enderman can vary in type and level. The level of the mob determines the material used for its weapons and armor.
Level 0 = Leather/Wood
Level 1 = Chain/Stone
Level 2 = Iron/Iron
Level 3 = Gold/Gold
Level 4 = Diamond/Diamond ___________________________________
Location[edit | edit source]
Armored Enderman spawn naturally in Better Dungeons castles located more than 8000 blocks north of spawn with default mob set in their configuration, or they are found near the The Wall in the North. They can also be spawned in creative mode using the "Enderman" item (id 7607:109).
Behavior[edit | edit source]
Idle Armored Enderman will sit and stand and also converse with other Armored Enderman using image bubbles. These mobs use the same AI as the Better Dungeons Walker and have many similar attacks and behaviors, such as defending with a shield and sneaking while aiming bows, Armored Enderman do not take water damage like vanilla endermen.
There are ten types of Armored Enderman that can be spawned:
- Defender - Armed with a sword
- Grenadier - Uses essence grenades for ranged attacks
- Healer - Heals comrades with a Healing Staff
- Archer - Armed with a bow for ranged attacks
- Gunner - Armed with a pistol for ranged attacks
- Bannerman - Uses its banner for attacks and adds buff effects to nearby endermen
- Berserker - Armed with a Better Dungeons Bigsword
- Assassin - Armed with a dagger, has a teleport attack that does double damage
- Spearman - Armed with a spear , has a knockback attack. Cannot mount.
- Hooker - Equipped with a HookShoot
Natural Enemies[edit | edit source]
Aside from attacking players, Armored Enderman will immediately attack any of the following mobs within range:
Boss[edit | edit source]
The Armored Enderman does not have a boss mob, but if you fight an Armored Enderman that is a Level 4, it will technically count as a boss. But it really isn't.