|Spawns||Better Dungeons castles with default mob guards|
|Added By||Better Dungeons|
Level 0 - Leather/Wood
Level 1 - Chain/Stone
Level 2 - Iron/Iron
Level 3 - Gold/Gold
Level 4 - Diamond/Diamond
Armored Golems spawn naturally in Better Dungeons castles located between 6000 and 7000 blocks from spawn with "default" mob set in their configuration. They can also be spawned in creative mode using the "Golem" item (id 7607:113).
Idle Armored Golems will sit and stand and also converse with other Armored Golems using iage bubbles. They will mount any cow or pig in range as a priority. Mounted Armored Golems have increased movement speed. These mobs use the same AI as the Better Dungeons Walker and have many similar attacks and behaviours, such as defending with a shield and sneaking while aiming bows,
There are ten types of Armored Golem that can be spawned:
- Defender - Armed with a sword
- Grenadier - Uses essence grenades for ranged attacks
- Healer - Heals comrades with a Healing Staff
- Archer - Armed with a bow for ranged attacks
- Gunner - Armed with a pistol for ranged attacks
- Bannerman - Uses its banner for attacks
- Berserker - Armed with a Better Dungeons Bigsword
- Assassin - Armed with a dagger, has a teleport attack that does double damage
- Spearman - Armed with a spear , has a knockback attack. Cannot mount.
- Hooker - Equipped with a HookShoot.
Aside from attacking players, Armored Golems will immediately attack any of the following mobs within range: