|Spawns||Better Dungeons Nether Cities|
|Drops||Rotten Flesh, essences|
|Added By||Better Dungeons|
Level 0 - Leather/Wood
Level 1 - Chain/Stone
Level 2 - Iron/Iron
Level 3 - Gold/Gold
Level 4 - Diamond/Diamond
An idle Armored Pigman will sit and stand and also converse with other Armored Pigmen using image bubbles. They will mount any cow or pig in range as a priority. A mounted Armored Pigman has increased movement speed. These mobs use the same AI as the Better Dungeons Walker and have many similar attacks and behaviours, such as defending with a shield and sneaking while aiming bows, Killing an Armored Pigman will not cause vanilla pigmen to attack.
There are nine types of Armored Pigman that can be spawned:
- Defender - Armed with a sword
- Grenadier - Uses essence grenades for ranged attacks
- Healer - Heals comrades with a Healing Staff
- Archer - Armed with a bow for ranged attacks
- Bannerman - Uses its banner for attacks
- Berserker - Armed with a Better Dungeons Bigsword
- Ninja - Armed with a dagger
- Spearman - Armed with a spear , has a knockback attack. Cannot mount.
- Hooker - Equipped with a HookShoot.
Natural Enemies Edit
Aside from attacking players, an Armored Pigman will immediately attack any of the following mobs within range: