The Bane of Pigs is a weapon and pan item that was added by the Tinkers' Construct mod. Currently, the only way to get this item in survival is an extremely rare find in a dungeon chest. This item is a frying pan which means that you can place it on the ground by sneaking and right-clicking the ground. It can also cook food like all other frying pans. This weapon's icon resembles a Fire Charge on a stick.
This item is the most powerful weapon in the game. This weapon can deal an extreme amount of damage, killing all mobs in one hit as long as it doesn't have any full protection. In creative, this is a useful item as it can kill an accidentally spawned powerful mob in one hit without the need of enchanting.
- Whenever the Bane of Pigs is used on a mob from the Project Zulu mod, the mob's model will tilt to its left and turn red, the mob also will be healed for up to 9000 Health, it adds up until 28000 Health and next hit with Bane of Pigs will kill it.
- A steel Frying pan with blaze powder modifier will have exactly same icon as Bane of Pigs.
- In Damage Indicator, all mobs hit with it will have up to -21474830 life.
- After hitting an enemy, a gargled mess of text will appear due to the limitation of Damage Indicators where it can only show up to 99 damage at once. It will keep showing until all damage is accounted for.
- This item can be used to identify if hitted mob is from Project Zulu mod or not, this is because Project Zulu seems to have strange system that causes this glitch