|This article needs additional images. You can help out Hexxit Wiki by adding images to the site and adding them to the article.|
Electric Staff is an item added by Better Dungeons that allows you to lunge forward by right clicking with it in your hand. If you hold down the right mouse button and point in the air, you can essentially fly, although the durability will run out very quickly. This makes it useful for climbing battle towers and other tall structures. You will not take fall damage when using this staff, but it won't protect you from fall damage from other sources. (Keeping it in the hotbar is not sufficient.) The staff can also be used in Creative Mode to fly faster than normal. Also, you will phase through mobs when you use the staff, allowing you to effectively ignore a group of enemies if the ground is flat enough, and get to safety or treasure.
- When adding any enchantments to the staff, they will cost 0 levels.
- When enchanting an Electric Staff with the Unbreaking enchant, the Electric Staff will last longer.
- Unbreaking and Soul Tether are the only enchantments that actually affect the Electric Staff and don't cost any levels.
- Repairing the Electric Staff in an enchanting table will cost 0 levels, but won't repair any durability.
- A server will have flying disabled automatically and will kick players who try to use the staff in quick succession(Flying). To enable it, open the "server.properties" file and set the "allow-flying=false" to true.