|This article is need of a clean-up. You can help out Hexxit Wiki by re-organizing parts of the article, checking grammar and spelling, and doing other helpful things to correct the article.|
The Knapsack is an item added by the Tinkers Construct mod.
Once crafted, you can put it in your Armor GUI in the Knapsack slot (Top-right slot). It adds in a 27 slot (9 x 3) extra storage container, which is the exact amount of space you'd get in a small chest.
Once crafted, you can put it in the Armor GUI in the Knapsack slot (Top-right slot) .
There is no Hotkey to open it, but once you put it in there you'll notice that you have a new tab on your GUI:
- The Vanilla Tab (Crafting Table Block Tab)
- Armor GUI (Diamond Chestplate Tab)
- Knapsack Tab (The Bag Tab)
You can access it from clicking on its tab from your inventory.
- The Knapsack can hold Backpacks from either the BetterStorage mod or the Backpacks mod which makes holding a ton of items a bit easier.
- Knapsacks might be a little bit pricier than Bags, but can hold 3 times more.