When thrown, the boomerang will spin and make a sound, then causing damage to whatever entity it hits. It will then return to you, and if not picked up after a few seconds, it will drop to the ground as an item entity.
- It is almost identical to the LoZ (Legend of Zelda) boomerang.
- It uses the same sound as the LoZ boomerang.
- If used on a player or mob using a weapon that can block, such as a Giant sword, the boomerang will be lost.
- If thrown in "Limbo" and then teleported away by a Monolith, the Magic Boomerang will be lost.
- The boomerang will sometimes spin around player when returning before getting into the inventory
- In creative, if you will throw a lot of boomerangs, then switch into survival while they are in air, you will duplicate the boomerang, oftenly filling inventory to full.