|This article may not be 100% accurate due to an upcoming modpack version.|
This item was removed in Hexxit 2.0.1c due to the removal of the LegendGear mod.
This mysterious powder has an effect on specific mobs and blocks.
Magic Powder's special effect is transforming Blocks or Mobs that use it (default right-click). With a few exceptions, this process is reversible by using another powder. Every time a transformation happens it will consume one powder.
The following lists are not complete.
- Villager (Baby-adult, trade and profession won't change)
- Sheep (Baby-adult, wool color can change)
- All other animals (Baby-adult)
- Zombie, Zombie Pigman and Skeleton (will wear pumpkin head-melon block head, can't return to headless)
- Creeper-Charged Creeper
- Cobblestone - Mossy Cobblestone
- Stone brick - Mossy Stone brick - Cracked Stone Brick - Chiseled Stone Brick
- Pumpkin - Melon Block
- Sandstone - Chiseled Sandstone - Smooth Sandstone
- Rose - Flower (yellow)
- Pumpkin will not remember its orientation before transforming, it will face South when transformed back from Melon blocks.