- ManualShoot is a tool similar to LongShoot; however, the pull is manual. Hold shift to reel in, and space to reel out. In SMP this item can cause you to become temporarily stuck in space; however, this can usually be corrected by releasing and then re-firing the ManualShoot. It has a total range of 30 blocks when fired. The
The ManualShoot can be crafted with two longshoots.
- When using the ManualShoot on some mobs, then reeling them in, jumping will give the player faster mid-jump movement and a slower descent.
- On some rare occasions, the hook will be replaced with a purple "circle". When this bug is active, the player can neither reel in or reel out the line and is forced to release the hook to make the ManualShoot functional again.
- Since sneak is used to reel in the hook, shooting at blocks with a Y value below the Y value of the block the player is standing on and reeling in has a chance of the player "bouncing". Pressing jump will immediately launch the player to the hook.
- When grappled onto an object, the player will not take fall damage.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.