|This article needs additional images. You can help out Hexxit Wiki by adding images to the site and adding them to the article.|
|This article is need of a clean-up. You can help out Hexxit Wiki by re-organizing parts of the article, checking grammar and spelling, and doing other helpful things to correct the article.|
The Exterminator Prototype is an item from the Better Dungeons mod with the appearance of an iron ingot, and is only obtainable via cheats or creative mode.
When right clicked, it will spawn Exterminator Prototype boss, which is the final boss in a naturally generated Volcano.The Exterminator Prototype is about four to five blocks high and it heavily resembles the Iron Golem.
Unlike an Iron Golem however, it acts much like a Wither. Though the Prototype does not fly it will try to exterminate all other mobs including you, if you are within its sight range which is about medium eyesight distance.
It has 1000 health when you battle it, and does 2 hearts of damage with its basic attack.
- The Exterminator Prototype behaves like mob Spawn Eggs so it will be used up in survival.
- Before Hexxit 1.0.7, this item spawns Wyvern instead.
- It texture is identical to an iron ingot, suggesting a relationship to the iron golem.
- Wyvern spawned by this item seems to be unfinished.
- Exterminator Prototypes seem to not attack pigs.