- Look-up: http://whois.net/ip-address-lookup/220.127.116.11
- Result: Most likely a proxy used. The IP is registered to an "Alentus Internet Services" which provides various hosting opportunities that provide opportunities for proxy usage.
- Look-up: http://whois.net/ip-address-lookup/18.104.22.168
- Result: Most likely a proxy used. The IP is registered to an "Giglinx" which provides various hosting opportunities for proxy usage.
- Look-up: http://whois.net/ip-address-lookup/22.214.171.124
- Result: Most likely belongs to an ISP. The IP is registered to a "Hanaro Telecom" now known as "SK Broadband" which is a known ISP, even documented on Wikipedia.
- Look-up: http://whois.net/ip-address-lookup/126.96.36.199
- Result: Another IP that is registered in Korea. Seems to belong to the "Busan Education Research & Information Center" which doesn't have a specific URL under a google search but a related url was found in the lookup that gave me a website dealing with what appears to be a School District type website located in Korea and may belong to the above IP.
End result: I feel most IPs should be permanently blocked if they belong to a server hosting company as they often belong to proxies or illegitimate purposes. As for what could potentially match up with Lhs is probably one of those first two, and that person logged in with one of them. If Lhs had matched two of them I would most likely have said that the user is matching the Korean ones due to the nature of those two (e.g.: a user logging in from home and while in school)
This said, since I do not know the nature of Builderman0317's IP address due to lack of access (Also I believe that IPs are not private information, not sure why wikia feels that way) I cannot for sure say that Builderman0317 is using proxies due to the lack of matching anything but that Lhs has used a proxy at least once.
I am not suggesting any course of action at this time upon the IPs suspected of belonging to a proxy or belonging to Korea. I am also not suggesting any course of action at this time with this post to do anything further with Lhs and Builderman simply because we don't know enough at this time unless the current admins feel there is enough proof to move forward with something.