In graveyards, there are usualy haunted armor mobs that will come to life when you get close to them. Before that, they resemble piles of armor in chain, iron, gold, or diamond.
- If a player with name longer than 10 characters, upon death, the tombstone will have the player name (not fully written because of length-limit) written 4 times (probably it is trying to write the full name again and again).
- If player's death is caused by something, the tombstone usually don't have enough space for writing the whole message (most common example is "player got burned to death whilst fighting <mob>").
- Sometimes an empty tombstone spawned instead of a written tombstone upon player death.
- Even though it looks like it have collision size, it actually have no collision size like most non-solid blocks.
- Signs can be picked up easily with axe and tombstone with pickaxe.